Do you have an issue or concern with the Jefferson County 4-H program? Please help us improve our program by using this form to share your concerns.
The Jefferson County 4-H program is now on Facebook. Stay up to date on Jefferson County 4-H events and activities. See photos of 4-H happenings and be sure to check out our weekly Throw Back Thursday photos featuring 4-H alumni. You never know who you might see on Facebook!
- Pizza and Pie Sale
- Kwik Trip Milk Moola
- The 4-H Clover Emblem, Pledge and Motto.
- Clover Logo Usage.
- 4-H History, Mission and Vision.
- Wisconsin 4-H State Staff.
- Wisconsin 4-H Events.
- There are 4-H Activities at the club, county, state and national level. All levels have a variety of projects and events. Youth an adults can get involved at any level in a variety of ways, depending on your interest and available time. For more information, contact the 4-H Agent at the Jefferson County UW-Extension Office at 920-674-7295.
- Get involved in the 4-H Leaders’ Association.
- Give to the 4-H Endowment Fund.
If you have any questions regarding 4-H Youth Development in Jefferson County, please contact:
Bruce A. Jones
Interim 4-H Youth Development Educator (Agent)
UW-Extension, Jefferson County
864 Collins Road, Jefferson, WI 53549-1976