When completing your record books, use: $1.80 per pound for sheep (4/23/17) and $.85 per pound for beef (12/10/16).
|Beef Representative, Adult||Jeremy Chwala** (Co-Chair)||920-723-3557|
|Beef Representative, Adult||Alexis Timmel (Treasurer)||920-988-4703|
|Beef Representative, Youth||Danielle Chwala**||920-723-5214|
|Beef Representative, Youth||Mackenzy Meschke**||920-988-2065|
|Sheep Representative, Adult||Jean Borchardt **||920-297-0127|
|Sheep Representative, Adult||Laura Monson||920-728-3301|
|Sheep Representative, Youth||Jadyn Krause**||920-723-6558|
|Sheep Representative, Youth||Chandler Zwieg** (Reporter)||262-354-4096|
|Swine Representative, Adult||Cathie Schoenike**||920-728-4802|
|Swine Representative, Adult||Rachel Thom (Secretary)||920-728-5144|
|Swine Representative, Youth||Ralph Hombsch**||920-253-8400|
|Swine Representative, Youth||Griffin Isaacsen**||262-903-4331|
|Dairy Representative, Adult||Linda Wright||920-253-9398|
|Dairy Representative, Youth||Olivia Brandenburg||920-563-3266|
|FFA Representative||Dustin Winkelman (Co-Chair)||920-253-6836|
|Business Representative||Scott Keppen||920-650-2033|
** Terms expire in 2017.
- County Fair ID/DNA Request Form and WLIC DNA Program Website
- 2017-2018 Point Card (Due to UW-Extension Office on May 31, 2017)
- 2016-2017 Meat Animal Project Handbook
- Record Books (All record books due to UW-Extension Office by 4 p.m. on Sept. 1, 2017)
- 2016-17 MAP Member Agreement (Due by species weigh-in date. This is June 1, 2017 for swine.)
- 2016-2017 Meat Animal Project Year at a Glance
- 2016-17 Buyer Card (Due to UW-Extension Office on June 9, 2017)
- 2017 MAP Sale Brochure (Updated May 23, 2017)
- MAP Bylaws (Updated June 7, 2016)
Note: At the September & October 2016 meetings, the committee voted to suspend the current by-laws regarding the role of Chair and Vice Chair. They voted to have co-chairs for the 2016-17 project year. This will be revisited in October 2017.
Meat Animal Project
The Meat Animal Project Committee receives educational support from the 4-H Youth Development Agent and the UW-Extension, Jefferson County Office, 864 Collins Road, Jefferson, WI 53549. When you have any questions regarding your meat animal project, contact one of the committee members or the UW-Extension Office. The UW-Extension office may choose to contact a committee member with your question. Your UW-Extension contact is Bruce Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim at email@example.com. You may also call the office at 920-674-7297.