2017 Pesticide Applicator Training Dates:
- Wednesday, February 15: UW-Extension, Jefferson County Office, 864 Collins Road, Jefferson; $30; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 7: UW-Extension, Jefferson County Office, 864 Collins Road, Jefferson; $30; 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Training materials may be purchased at the UW-Extension, Jefferson County Office during office hours which are 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The cost is $30 per individual. Checks may be made out to: UWEX Jefferson County. Credit cards are not accepted. The certification fee includes all the training materials and certification for 5 years. Registration is required at least 10 days prior to the training date. This allows participants sufficient time to review the training materials in advance of the training. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Buchholz at 920-674-7297 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
WDATCP Websites, PACS, and Contact Info:
- Pesticide certification and licensing information
- Find pesticide products registered for use in WI
- Locate WI licensed dealers and licensed application businesses
- Find WI certified applicators (by name, by county, by category)
Pesticide Applicator Certification System (PACS) – (608) 224-4560
PACS is an automated phone system to assist applicators. You may also access the information online.
- Exam score (first-time certifying applicators will need their score sheet number)
- Certification expiration date
- Categories currently certified in
PAT Websites and Contact Info
- Information on manuals, training, and the different categories.
- Commerial applicators may order traning manuals, videos, register for sessions
- Private applicators may order the Fruit Crops and Greenhouse & Nursery manuals, and the subcategory manuals (General Farming manual only from Extension office)